• Encourages client to take the lead in problem solving
• Asks thought provoking questions
• Illuminates blind spots to offer new perspectives
• Supports the creation of alternative scenarios
• Maintains strict confidentiality and code of ethics
• Provides thoughtful reflections for insight and support
• Creates meaningful coaching goals
• Develops self-awareness and awareness of others
• Openly communicates needs, wants, concerns, and setbacks
• Creates a strong vision for personal success
• Assumes full responsibility for personal decisions and actions
• Driven to change, improve and grow
• Takes courageous action in alignment with personal goals
• Engages in big picture thinking and problem solving skills
How to Find The Right Coach For You...
Choosing a potential coach can be intimidating, overwhelming, and awkward. Every coach possesses a unique collection of experiences, training, techniques, and personal history that will help guide you through your journey of self-discovery. Here are a few things to consider when looking for a coach...