How Does Online Coaching Work?
A successful coaching process will lead you closer to your desired goals, provide you with a deeper understanding of self, and guide you through your personal challenges. Coaching is meant to be an interactive process which requires 100% effort and involvement.
Schedule a FREE Consultation
This 30 minute Consultation is designed to help you determine if your desired coach is a good fit for you and your goals. During this session you are invited to discuss potential topics, ask questions, address any concerns or conflicts, and get to know each other.
Book a Coaching Session
These sessions are 100% private and confidential. Each week YOU will determine the direction and focus of your session, and your coach will provide reflection, guidance and support.
The primary goal of the session is to address individual needs, challenges, obstacles, and how to achieve your goals.
After each session you may be asked to complete some real world practice in the form of handouts, exercises, reading, watching a video, journaling, etc. Although the suggestions are not mandatory, they will be helpful for your personal journey and growth.
A coach is someone you can work with for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. The "end goal" of coaching is to provide you with the insight and clarity you need to live your best life. If at anytime you lose sight of goals, feel disconnected from your purpose or need to wake up your passion, it's ok to reconnect with your coach and ask for help.
Roles and Expectations
• Supports “possibility thinking”
• Facilitates proactive discussions
• Encourages client to take the lead in problem solving
• Asks thought provoking questions
• Illuminates blind spots to offer new perspectives
• Supports the creation of alternative scenarios
• Maintains strict confidentiality and code of ethics
• Provides thoughtful reflections for insight and support
• Creates meaningful coaching goals
• Develops self-awareness and awareness of others
• Openly communicates needs, wants, concerns, and setbacks
• Creates a strong vision for personal success
• Assumes full responsibility for personal decisions and actions
• Driven to change, improve and grow
• Takes courageous action in alignment with personal goals
• Engages in big picture thinking and problem solving skills
Click the Link Below to Schedule Your FREE Consultation